Have you ever asked yourself the question, "does my dog really love me?" We're going to help you figure out all of the ways your pup can express their love and admiration for you. Are we missing anything?
1. You're part of her pack if she likes to sleep with you at night.
2. Those eyebrows, they wiggle at you. Dogs use facial expressions to tell us how they're feeling. Studies have shown that dogs raise their eyebrows for their owners but not for strangers.
3. She likes to bring you her favorite toy to play with.
4. She makes direct eye contact with you.
5. When you yawn, she yawns. It's contagious for dogs as well as humans.
6. She likes to plant some doggie kisses on your face with liberal use of her tongue.
7. It's a sign of affection when she leans against you. It shows she sees you as someone who will keep her safe.
8. Her face lights up when you get home from work.
9. After a meal, she likes to cuddle with you rather than go potty straight away.
10. She's fairly calm when you leave because she knows you're coming back soon.
11. Likes to take articles of your clothing to bed.
12. Gets jealous if you pay attention to someone else.
13. Is protective when you're out on walks but listens to your instruction.
Interested in learning more about what your dog is thinking and feeling? Here are a few insightful books we recommend: