Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to show some extra love to your four-legged best friend. Spoil them rotten with our top picks of treats, toys, and more!
- Your dog deserves a brand new bed and you know it! Why not gift them with a plush bed from Zen Den and really make your dog feel special this Valentine's Day. What we love most about these beds is that there is a blanket attached to the top of the bed so dogs are able to paw at it to get comfortable without creating a big mess. The fleece sheet really helps satisfy their inherent bedding urge!
- Squeaky Gems by Spunky Pup are the perfect durable, and adorable toy for your dog. With a squeaker inside, the gem-shaped toy bounces in all directions providing hours of entertainment for both of you.
- BFF Dog Gift Pack from the American Kennel Club is an all-in-one present. Each pack includes a variety of toys, treats and a snuggle fleece dog blanket personalized with your dog's name!
- The LINK AKC Smart Collar is a fashion statement for them and peace of mind for you, as it's the only collar around with everything you need to keep your dog safe, healthy and happy.
- A themed dog toy is a must every holiday that comes along, right? Here's a heart-shaped rope toy that's sure to become a new favorite!
- Bark Box to the rescue again!! They've created a special 3-months of BarkBox with an extra toy. Some of these toys are a heart-shaped plush box with tennis balls, a toy rose and some squeaky Sweethearts.
- Get your pup ready for Spring with a new matching collar and leash duo. The Wild Ones Walk Kits come with a leash, collar, and a waste bag holder in some really great colors like blush and tan.
- Looking for a more formal look for your Valentine's day 'gram? This Pet Favorite dog tuxedo is too cute for words!
- Pinot Grigio for you Fetch Me Grigio for them! Spoil your dog with this non-alcoholic "wine" for dogs.
- If all else fails, pamper your pooch at a local doggie spa or groomer and welcome home a clean, brushed, pleasantly scented pup!
If tangible gifts aren't in your budget this year, that's okay too! Add in an extra walk, doggy playdate or make them a new toy from items laying around your house!